BOOST APPLE CIDER VINEGAR CONDITIONER
Formulated with over 98% plant-based and naturally-derived ingredients, AG’s Boost conditioner combines coconut oil, mango seed butter, rapeseed oil, rosehip oil, olive leaf extract, shea butter and hydrolyzed quinoa with the abundant benefits of organic apple cider vinegar to help nourish, detangle, smooth the hair cuticle and seal in moisture. A blend of rosemary, lemongrass, clary sage and vanilla essential oils provide natural fragrance and the benefits of aromatherapy. Ideal for all hair types, perfect for colour-treated hair.
- Essential oil fragrance
All Hair Types Colour-treated Hair
Water (Aqua, Eau),Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Organic), Sorbitol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil (Organic), Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Vinegar (Organic), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Panicum Miliaceum (Millet) Seed Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide, Sodium PCA, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Triethyl Citrate, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Fragrance (Natural).
WHAT'S IN IT
Plant, mineral or microbial ingredients produced in nature
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract (origin: plant extract): Anti-inflammatory properties. Anti-bacterial, reduce inflammation, strengthen proteins in hair strands.
- Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil (origin: rapeseed oil): Comprised of both unsaturated and saturated fatty acids that help penetrate and smooth the hair cuticle for softer and smoother feeling hair.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (organic) (origin: shea butter): Super rich and creamy, helps smooth and condition the hair.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Coconut Oil (origin: coconut oil): Composed of fatty acids and vitamin E, coconut oil has a low molecular weight that easily penetrates the hair cuticle, helping hair retain moisture, add shine and prevent breakage.
- Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil (origin: plant, North America): Moisture; strengthens and revives dull, lifeless hair.
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil (origin: lemongrass): Essential oil with anti-septic qualities, leaving the hair and scalp feeling clean and clear.
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract (origin: amla, Indian gooseberry): Rich in vitamin C to help promote healthy, glossy hair.
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil (origin: lavender): Fragrant essential oil - scalp soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract (origin: linseed): Strong antioxidant, Vitamin E, prevents hair and scalp damage.
- Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil (origin: linseed): Rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids that nourish the hair cuticle and provide shine.
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter (origin: mango fruit seed): A good source of essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins that add moisture, shine and strength to the hair.
- Mentha Arvenis Leaf Oil (origin: peppermint oil): Essential Oil, refreshing, soothing.
- Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf oil (origin: spearmint oil): Essential Oil, refreshing, soothing.
- Olea Europea Leaf Extract (origin: olive leaf): Has smoothing and shine-enhancing qualities. Moisturizes hair from deep within the hair follicle while adding incredible luster, and very conditioning. Healing properties soothe the scalp and hair.
- Panicum Miliaceum Seed Extract (origin: millet): Protein packed extract that nourishes and adds moisture.
- Panthenol (origin: provitamin B5): Provitamin B5 helps restore damaged hair and seal split ends helping improve overall health of the hair.
- Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide (origin: pea peptide): A complete source of amino acids which help strengthen and condition the hair cuticle.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed Extract (origin: sweet almond seed extract): Contains an abundance of nutrients and vitamin E to help nurture the hair cuticle, smoothing and adding shine.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract (origin: apricot fruit extract): Moisturizing.
- Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract (origin: peach fruit extract): Moisturizing.
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract (origin: apple fruit extract): Moisturizing.
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (organic) (origin: rosehip oil): Contains a high amount of essential fatty acids and vitamin C and E to help create hydrated, healthy hair.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (origin: rosemary leaf extract): Conditioning agent with scent.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil (origin: rosemary leaf): Essential oil.
- Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil (origin: clary sage oil): Essential oil.
- Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract (origin: vanilla extract): Essential oil.
- Vinegar (origin: organic apple cider vinegar): Naturally lowers the pH of the hair, closing and sealing the cuticle, locking in colour and leaving hair noticeably softer. In addition, hair feels more manageable, shinier, less frizzy and overall healthier looking. Being slightly astringent, ACV helps cleanse the scalp and reduce oiliness.
Originate from plant, mineral or microbial substances, manufactured through physical process or simple chemical process.
- Alcohol Denat. (origin: corn): Fast drying carrier/astringent.
- Arachidyl Alcohol (origin: derived from rapeseed): Used as a thickening agent.
- Arachidyl Glucoside (origin: derived from rapeseed): Emulsifier.
- Behentrimonium Chloride (origin: vegetable-derived): Emulsifier, conditioner, frizz tamer.
- Behenyl Alcohol (origin: coconut-derived): Thickener.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (origin: coconut oil derived): A fatty acid derived from coconut oil, smoothness and adds moisture.
- Cetearyl Alcohol (origin: coconut): Viscosity builder/conditioner/moisturizer.
- Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride (origin: guar gum legume): UV absorber, for UVA and UVB, Conditioner.
- Cyclohexyletheyl Butyrate (origin: naturally-derived): Scent solvent.
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate (origin: plant): Plant derived emollient that creates touchable soft hair instantly.
- Glycerin (origin: vegetable-derived): Helps restore moisture to the hair. Humectant.
- Glyceryl Caprylate (origin: vegetable-derived; glycerin from vegetable oil and fatty acids of coconut/palm kernel oil): Preservative.
- Glyceryl Undecylenate (origin: vegetable-derived): Preservative.
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (origin: guar gum): Conditioning. Neutralizes the negative charges on hair strands that cause hair to become static/tangled. Does not weigh hair down, detangles, provides you with silky, shiny, non-static hair that retains its volume.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa (origin: quinoa grain): A complete plant-based protein that contains all 8 essential amino acids. Helps hair look and feel smoother and silkier by forming a protective barrier, sealing in moisture, nourishing the hair cuticle and helping repair damage.
- Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate (origin: plant-based): Surfactant, emulsifier. Gentle on hair and imparts a smooth, velvety feel.
- Maltol (origin: essential oil): Fragrance.
- Sodium PCA (origin: plant-derived natural humectant): Delivers moisture to the hair.
- Sorbitol (origin: plant-derived natural humectant): Moisturizing and prevents moisture loss.
- Stearalkonium Chloride (origin: naturally-derived from stearic acid (fatty acid) found in plants): Smoothing and conditioning anti-static agent.
- Vanillin (origin: vanilla): Fragrance.
NATURALLY-DERIVED INGREDIENTS WITH TRACE AMOUNTS OF SYNTHETIC SUBSTANCES
Triethyl Citrate (partially naturally-derived): Essential oil solvent, stabilizes fragrance
- Isopropyl Alcohol (synthetic): Solvent.